Wednesday, October 06, 2004

how to disappear completely

every girl wants to be saved.
no seriously...any girl who says she doesn't is full of shit. it's a loose term, 'saved.' but it's always there, and it's the greatest weapon of information a man can have; that is if you understand it's morphable application.
for me:
saved equals make me feel small but but still bigger than the whole world, disprove me on things i believe about people, i.e. rescue me from preconceptions, let me pretend that unicorns exist and rule, don't like the things i hate and hurt me, be non-judgemental, and forgive all the chips on my shoulder my mom presented me. laugh with me even when no one else is, let me blame my farts on you when in public. think my made up dances are best of show. be my responsible side without letting me feel taken care of...let me 'know' i've done it all on my own, save me from myself and invent temporary invisibility (at the same time disinvent the idea of better), for me.
or:
make me a lesbian, and get me a hot, sensitive chick to bang. i like spanish ones.

5 Comments:

Blogger Doro said...

i'll save you: "yo, you have a fucking snotbooger hanging out of your nose. go under and wash it away."

October 7, 2004 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Yellow Snow said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 8, 2004 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Yellow Snow said...

http://www.play-analogia.com/cgi-bin/index/

October 8, 2004 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger marv said...

i'm all for quid pro quo and an actus reus or two, but honey, you must have me confused for someone you could boss around.

if your inclination for latin women was unaffected by my speaking traditional latin, then i'm sure my assertiveness did the trick.

rawr.

October 11, 2004 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Doro said...

okay, miss i am the most competitive person in the world. did you forget all the time i willingly let you grab my ass and fondle my boobs? you need to post so i can comment, smarty. and yes, how did all my friends become such bosses...

October 11, 2004 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home