Thursday, November 04, 2004

Chrysalis

this christmas, i want something womblike. and wrap me in it. and don't let me go. just leave me there and let me just hibernate in it for a year or so. maybe a cashmere cocoon, or a million silkworms to weave around me. something like that.
i am on this search now...pirate style, for my protective state. must. find. chrysalis. for. reincarnation. did i ever write how much i hate carnations? they are seriously the worst flower ever. no carnations.
i watched a scary movie and i was fine. my doro to protect me in the other room. but that bitch left two days ago, and i can't seem to function without. come back, mei, i had an amazing 2 week rendez-vous with you, and i realized even more how much i love you. i miss: tucking you in, matching our clothes, being painfully cute and plastic, shopping to no end, the disastrous carrot cake, the FUCKING AMAZING PIRATE COSTUMES, your "i'm sorry's," the what if game, making my project and necklaces, laughing, skipping, and feeling okay. thanks for coming, dear. come back soon.
mockshrine, i need your breasts. my hands are itching. i am in deep need of mammary boxing.

3 Comments:

Blogger marv said...

the pirate costumes...indeed amazing. and (lightbulb bing!) i'm guessing that shaggy's big orange hair is material enough to weave your own cocoon oasis...perfect place to daydream of spaceships.

November 4, 2004 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Doro said...

i miss you. =( i wore my plastic tshirt last night and thought of you. you are a mean mean girl but i love you. take care over there okay?

November 4, 2004 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Yellow Snow said...

just make sure when you come back, you pick a late flight time.

November 6, 2004 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home